My ambition. Tham vọng của tôi. - BÀI LUẬN TIẾNG ANH LUYỆN THI VIẾT IELTS

Tuyển tập các bài luận được bình chọn là hay và nội dung sát nhất với kỳ thi IELTS và TOEFL. Viết là 1 trong 4 kĩ năng quan trọng cần phải có đối với bất kì ai đang theo học tiếng Anh. Đặc biệt, những ai đang ôn luyện để thi Ielts.

Post Top Ad


My ambition is to become a successful scientist. I have always enjoyed attending science lessons in school. I believe it would be life’s greatest joy to establish my career in the scientific field. 

My ambition. Tham vọng của tôi.


Becoming a successful scientist involves a lot of hard work like Einstein and Newton who braved a lot of setbacks to become successful. I am very inquisitive by nature. I do not stop asking questions till I thoroughly understand the answers. In class, I always make sure that I perform each science experiment properly. When in doubt, I consult my teachers. 

As a scientist, I would be able to invent new things for mankind. We would then be able to lead a more comfortable life. Perhaps I can invent cars that are operated by robots or a computer that thinks like a human. My parents think highly of my ambition and are very supportive. They always buy me books on science and take me to science exhibitions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages