The person I like most. Người mà tôi yêu quý nhất. - BÀI LUẬN TIẾNG ANH LUYỆN THI VIẾT IELTS

Tuyển tập các bài luận được bình chọn là hay và nội dung sát nhất với kỳ thi IELTS và TOEFL. Viết là 1 trong 4 kĩ năng quan trọng cần phải có đối với bất kì ai đang theo học tiếng Anh. Đặc biệt, những ai đang ôn luyện để thi Ielts.

Post Top Ad


Of all the people in the world, I like my clear mother the most. Not all the wealth in the world can make me hate my mother. 

Everyone knows that mother’s love is the greatest love in the world. When I see how my mother behaves towards my father, brothers, sisters and me, I am filled with príde. In everything that she does, there is a touch of love. 
The person I like most. Người mà tôi yêu quý nhất.


Though she sometimes scolds me unreasonably, I know that she does so not because she is bad but because she is tired, working all day for the happiness of our family. So I keep quiet while she expresses her anger so that she may feel a little relieved after that. 

Her love for our family is proved every day. When my youngest brother is very hungry in the middle of the night and cries for milk, she wakes up at once to attend to him, even if she is tired or ill. In the same way, she wakes up before all the others and goes to bed last, so that everyone in the family can receive her care. If anyone is ill in the family, she is the one who is the most worried. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages