Describe the house you are living in. Why do you love it? Tả ngôi nhà bạn đang ở. Tại sao bạn lại yêu ngôi nhà đó? - BÀI LUẬN TIẾNG ANH LUYỆN THI VIẾT IELTS

Tuyển tập các bài luận được bình chọn là hay và nội dung sát nhất với kỳ thi IELTS và TOEFL. Viết là 1 trong 4 kĩ năng quan trọng cần phải có đối với bất kì ai đang theo học tiếng Anh. Đặc biệt, những ai đang ôn luyện để thi Ielts.

Post Top Ad

Describe the house you are living in. Why do you love it? Tả ngôi nhà bạn đang ở. Tại sao bạn lại yêu ngôi nhà đó?

Share This

The house we’re living in is situated in the suburb of Ho Chi Minh City, within thirty minutes’ drive of the central city. We have lived there for more than twenty years. This is a fairly large house surrounded with a luxuriant garden. 
Describe the house you are living in. Why do you love it? Tả ngôi nhà bạn đang ở. Tại sao bạn lại yêu ngôi nhà đó? 


My house consists of four bed-rooms, a living-room, a bath-room with a shower, a dining-room, a kitchen and a toilet. It is air conditioned and well-furnished. The living room is decorated beautifully. Paintings by famous artists are hung on the walls. At night, the colour neon lights increase the beauty and cosiness of the room. There, on Sundays and holidays my father usually spends his time playing chess or drinking tea with his friends. My mother and my two sisters are diligent and hard-working women. They often keep the house clean and tidy.

On suffocating days of summer, we usually take meals in the garden. It’s fairly cool and quiet here. We enjoy our meals amid the melodious twitters of birds. On stormy and rainy nights all whole family members gather in the living-room, watching television or telling each other about their daily activities. 

I love my house very much because it is the place where I was born and have grown up in the education of my father and in the tender loving care of my mother. I’ve spent my whole childhood in the love and affection of my clear ones with so many sweet.memories. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages