The happiest day in my life. Ngày hạnh phúc nhất trong đời tôi. - BÀI LUẬN TIẾNG ANH LUYỆN THI VIẾT IELTS

Tuyển tập các bài luận được bình chọn là hay và nội dung sát nhất với kỳ thi IELTS và TOEFL. Viết là 1 trong 4 kĩ năng quan trọng cần phải có đối với bất kì ai đang theo học tiếng Anh. Đặc biệt, những ai đang ôn luyện để thi Ielts.

Post Top Ad


It was Prize-presentation Day. I was chosen to be the model student of the year on the recommendation of my teachers and class-mates. I was happy that they thought so well of me. 

When I went up the stage to collect the prestigious medal and cash award, I was filled with pride and joy. All my teachers and friends congratulated me warmly. My parents beamed widely. They were very proud of me. 
The happiest day in my life. Ngày hạnh phúc nhất trong đời tôi.


After the prize-giving ceremony, my parents brought me to a toy shop. There, they bought me a remote-controlled model aircraft as a reward for being such a good student. I was overjoyed because I had wanted the model for a long time. 

In extremely good moods, we proceeded to McDonald's for dinner. We had French fries, milk-shakes and my favourite. fried chicken. 

That night, I played with my model aircraft before going to be. For once, my puppy was allowed to sleep with me since it was such a special day. Even the night was filled with sweet dreams. It was probably the happiest day in my life. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages